Network Terms & Conditions
The Greenerlaundry.com Network is a comprehensive benefit program, which among other things allows customers to enjoy the same great service at discounted rates. However; it goes beyond that. In fact, your membership in the program is a testament of our commitment to professionalism, accountability and integrity. Let me explain…
Unless otherwise communicated, earned Network Credits are distributed as laundry credits to offset the cost of future service. Once a laundry credit is issued, it must be used to offset the cost of future service. Greenerlaundry.com retains the right for any reason and any time, to payout unused laundry credits to members by way of PayPal.
Yes! this also means means, Network members can elect to have “unpaid” network credits paid to them via PayPal. Any such request “must” be included in an email sent to: email@example.com providing the following information; which is retained from the Earned Credit tab.
Insterested in earning while you save? Good we hoped you would be!
However, before you start sharing your Network Code, there are few really important things to keep in mind when doing so.
- From Greenerlaundry.com’s perspective the Greenerlaundry.com Network is a private benefit program. This means, while we offer no guarantee nor restrict any communication between members, to ensure an optimal experience for all program members, Greenerlaundry.com doesn’t share the identities of Network members.
- In part, the subsequent section is why we don’t field inquiries about any aspect of this program by telephone or chat. All inquiries regarding this program are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email assigned to your account.
- While we look forward to each of you pursuing the benefits of the Greenerlaundry.com Network to its fullest potential; participation in the program is a revocable privilege. Therefore, in order to realize the benefits, you must adhere to the following procedures and restrictions.
- You CAN paste the Network Code in emails, social media postings and many other mediums. That said, you must abide by the various social media guidelines for sharing information and post.
- You CAN include your Network Code along with reviews, blog post and other on-line methods of communication.
- You CANNOT paste the Network Code to sites or within content, aimed at promoting or supporting adult sites, sites or content that display adult material or banners, sites or content that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites or content that promote or engage in illegal activity.
- You CANNOT represent yourself nor can any of your content convey that you are an employee of or anyway affiliated with Greenerlaundry.com; beyond being a satisfied customer.
- Greenerlaundry.com can decide to revoke your membership for any reason, including failing to adhere to the procedures and restrictions in the preceding paragraphs.
- By participating in this program; which means distributing your Network Code in anyway, you’re agreeing that Greenerlaundry.com has the right to change Network credit methodology and amounts at any time for any reason ‘and’ that neither Greenerlaundry.com nor any of its Network members are legally bound to issue or receive any Network credits in any form.
Lastly, for the many members who enjoy vigorously exercising this benefit; do so while being assured that the same commitment to professionalism, responsiveness and controls, which serves as the foundation for our laundry solutions, also serves to support the Greenerlaundry.com Network and its members.
You Network Code is provided below