The 4-step process is a more planned approach that we rely on when developing Comprehensive Linen Solutions. Also grounded in the idea that our next service order is earned by our last, this product is suited for organizations who desire a written proposal.
- Step: 1 The Discovery Session
- After filling out the below form, you’ll be assigned a Solution Designer who will begin the process of determining what’s exactly needed. Much of this information will be obtained from the form. A Solution Designer will reach out directly to gather any other details which may be needed.
- Step: 2 Linen Allocation and Equipment
- Based on the information gathered through discovery, we’ll determine whether we need to provide an additional inventory of linens, laundry totes, bags, baskets or other miscellaneous equipment.
- Step: 3 Pick-Up and Drop-Off Schedule.
- We’ll work with your organization and/or your building management to determine the appropriate process for entry and exit.
- Step: 4 Technical Proposal.
- Based on the information gathered in the first 3 steps, we’ll put together a technical proposal outlining pricing, laundering techniques, quality checkpoints, a process for dealing with foreign or damaged items, and a Pick-Up and Drop-Off schedule.