A. RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERICAL BILLING PROCUEDURES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The corresponding minimum charge is authorized as part of placing the order. When placing the first order customers are enrolled as a general member. Log in credentials to be used for requesting future service and other correspondence is sent to the email address provide in the order form.
- Placing the order only assurses the resources to accomodate your order are abvailable for the dates and times requested. When your order is confirmed the resources available to accomodate your request are allocated to doing so.
- The minimum charge is refundable for any order cancelled or changed 8 hours before the confirmed pick-up or delivery dates and times. If your pick-up or delivery is unsuccessful or an order is cancelled or changed after the 8 hour grace period, the minimum charge may be deemed a non-refundable fee, covering scenarios which prevent Greenerlaundry.com from picking up or delivering your laundry.
- Greenerlaundry.com reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason; wherein which the minimum charge will be refunded regardless of when the cancellation is processed.
- The total weight of your laundry, (which includes everything picked up minus items marked for dry cleaning) is billed at the rate applicable to the date, time and location of your pickup request.
- When placing an order for the Residential Laundry a customer can select to include DRY CLEANING.
- Adding Dry Cleaning to an order ‘can’ delay delivery. If such a delay arises, as with other issue which may impact the Pickup/Drop-off Dates and Times requested, we will inform you of the next available drop-off Date and Time. The finalized Pickup/Drop-off Dates and Times will be included in the order confirmation emails sent you. See “Dry Cleaning Rates” for per item pricing.
- Once laundry has been weighed and/or items counted, you’ll receive an email notifying you of the final cost; which will be billed to the card provided when placing the order.
- Request for Pick-up within 7 days of a prior orders Delivery date, may incur a $10.00 processing fee.
A. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/SUBJECT TO REVISION.
- Your use of this Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Greenerlaundry.com or its partners, employees, affiliates or contributors to this Site, be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of this site.
- You hereby waive any and all such claims against Greenerlaundry.com, its partners, employees, affiliates and contributors.
- You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement, and that the Site and its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
C. DAMAGE WAIVER
- Greenerlaundry.com general laundering techniques were developed with “garment care tag” instructions in mind, however, we do not guarantee every item will be laundered as indicated on their corresponding tag. While we strive to ensure laundry is processed with the care needed to satisfy our customers and make accommodations in line with our internal customer satisfaction policy, we cannot be responsible, nor can we guarantee the results when processing garments with or without “garment care” tags. Therefore Greenerlaundry.com does not assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials which may result in tears or development of small holes in fabric; nor can we guarantee against color loss, color bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
D. PRIVACY AND COOKIES
- When you visit Greenerlaundry.com’s Site, it may collect information you provide by completing forms on its Site or by collecting it via other means such as email, and it may also record details of visits made to the Site (e.g. your IP address and the resources accessed during your visit) or by using cookies (see 5). You may have to the right to ask us to access and amend the personal information we hold about you. Please contact us for further information. Greenerlaundry.com uses your information in order to improve its services and Site, and to provide you with information and services that you request from it or which it feels may interest you.
- Greenerlaundy.com will not share your information with third parties without your consent, except; where we are required to by virtue of a legal, regulatory or professional obligation.
- Greenerlaundry.com relies on analytic tools to developed by trusted sources such as Google, to collect demographic information in order to fine tune the deliverance of relevant on-line content; including on-line ads. You may opt out of these features by clicking “here” and following the corresponding instructions.
E. RULE OF CONDUCT
- While using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, Greenerlaundry.com expects users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that the Firm endorses any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Greenerlaundry.com site or the servers or networks used to make the site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Greenerlaundry.com site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Greenerlaundry.com site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather Greenerlaundry.com content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Greenerlaundry.com grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. Greenerlaundry.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.